Friday 23 May 2014

Magic Window Card / Shutter Window Card - Video Tutorial




Today I am sharing a Video Tutorial with you! It's taken a lot longer than I thought it would to produce - mainly due to the fact that it has been a while since I did one and I had forgotten everything I had previously learned! :o)



Anyway, the Video will show you how I created my 2014 Grand Vacation swap card - you can see my original post about them HERE.

I hope you enjoy!


Measurements For Card Stock:

Base Card:                                      8"  x  4"       Crumb Cake
Middle Section:                               4"  x  2 ½”   Crumb Cake
Window Mechanism Pieces (x 2):  3"  x  3"       Crumb Cake

Measurements For DSP (Designer Series Paper):

Side Section (x 4):                          3 ¾” x 1 ¾”
Centre Panel:                                  3 ¾” x 3 ¾”
Middle Section:                               3 ¾” x 2 ¼”

DSP used: Subtles Paper Stack - Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette.
___________
Supplies

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Dear Teri, I have seen your card on the presentation board in the hospitality room. I thought it was gorgeous and took a picture. Thank you for sharing this tutorial! Regards, Yvonne Neefjes form Holland.

Cherie said...

Hi Teri, Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful tutorial with us! The tutorial was perfect! Your cards (all of them) are wonderful! Wow! You are so creative!
Cherie from Texas!

Claire said...

Lovely Teri :0) really great idea and nice to see a video tutorial x

Claire said...

Hi Teri fab tutorial! Love the card really different x

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous tutorial and absolutely gorgeous swap. I'm so pleased I have one! Hope all well with you. Zx

crops4fun said...

I really enjoyed your video. Could you share the cutting measurements for the aperture for the 6 inch card?
Thanks,
Evonne

cookie smith said...

It took me months to get this right. The instructions were great, I'm just slow to grasp instructions. I finished my first card 20 minutes ago and I'm so happy with it. Now on to the next one. I love this card!!

Teri said...

Hi Cookie .. just wanted to say .... Fantastic! Well done you for sticking with it! You aren't alone, it just takes time for some people. So happy you got there xxx