Thursday 6 March 2014

Petite Petals - Scalloped Tag Card


I held my monthly Team meeting last night and this was the card they created as the 'Make & Take'.

I used the Scallop Tag Topper punch again to create the closure and the Tag on the front .... I absolutely love this punch! :o)

The flowers are from the very sweet Petite Petals stamp set, punched out with the matching punch. Did you know that if you purchase the stamps and the punch together as a Bundle, you save 15% on the cost? The wood mount bundle is just £21.50 (Clear mount £18.95).

The leaves were created using the Bird Builder punch. 

Of course, where there are flowers there needs to be a Butterfly :o) I used the two Butterfly punches to create a layered Butterfly from the Designer Series Paper stacks.

__________
Supplies

No comments: